- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 8 ounces canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 30 red seedless grapes, halved
- romaine lettuce (leaves) or favourite crisp lettuce (leaves )
Directions See How It's Made
- Put whipping cream in a small mixing bowl, start mixer at slow speed and gradually beat in vinegar. Increase speed to medium and add remaining 4 ingredients, beating till thickened. Adust to taste.
- In a bowl, combine cabbage, pineapple and grapes. Add half the dressing, tossing lightly.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 plates. Spoon the coleslaw on top. Top each with remaining dressing. Dust with paprika.