Chef #474066's Note:
A great twist on coconut shrimp!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) carton seapak jumbo coconut shrimp
- pineapple chunk, can, drained and juice reserved
- 7 green onions, chopped into 1 '' pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- orange marmalade, sauce packet (included in SeaPak Jumbo Coconut Shrimp package)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (may substitute regular soy sauce)
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice
- 1Prepare shrimp according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil a 12-inch grill pan over medium–high heat.
- 3Add pineapple and green onions and sauté for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- 4Stir together the orange marmalade sauce, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- 5Pour mixture into pan with pineapples and onions.
- 6Heat 2-3 minutes stirring frequently until mixture comes up to a low simmer.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Toss shrimp with pineapple and green onions mixture in a large bowl.
- 9Serve immediately over rice.
- 10Visit www.eatshrimp.com for additional shrimp recipes!
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 405.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: