Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great twist on coconut shrimp!
Make and share this Fruited Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) cartonseapak jumbo coconut shrimp
- pineapple chunk, can, drained and juice reserved
- 7 green onions, chopped into 1 '' pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- orange marmalade, sauce packet (included in SeaPak Jumbo Coconut Shrimp package)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (may substitute regular soy sauce)
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice
- Prepare shrimp according to package directions.
- Heat oil a 12-inch grill pan over medium–high heat.
- Add pineapple and green onions and sauté for about 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir together the orange marmalade sauce, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture into pan with pineapples and onions.
- Heat 2-3 minutes stirring frequently until mixture comes up to a low simmer.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss shrimp with pineapple and green onions mixture in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately over rice.
- Visit www.eatshrimp.com for additional shrimp recipes!