Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from a Campbell's cookbook called Creative Cooking With Soup.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork chops, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can apricot halves, cut up
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- hot cooked rice
- chopped fresh parsley
- Put olive oil and pork chops in skillet and cook over medium-high heat until chops are browned.
- Stir in chicken broth and soy sauce.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 20 min.
- until chops are tender.
- Drain apricots and save liquid.
- In a bowl combine liquid, brown sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon; stir until smooth.
- Remove pork chops from skillet, stir brown sugar mixture in.
- Heat with medium heat until boiling, add the apricots and heat through.
- Arrange pork chops over rice, and spoon sauce over chops.
- Top with parsley.