Recipe by ElaineAnn
Try this for a light, refreshing lunch treat. Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by *Parsley*
So refreshing! This is one of the best chicken salads that I've ever eaten. Just the right amount of "fruitiness." I added some chopped green onion, but otherwise no changes were made. Thanx for sharing this. I'm going to make this a lot.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut in cubes
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, celery, oranges, pineapple and almonds. Chill thoroughly.
- Blend together mayonnaise, salt and marjoram. Add to chicken mixture.
- Toss together lightly to coat all ingredients.
- Serve on crisp lettuce leaves or sandwich between slices of raisin bread.