1/1 Photo of Fruited Chicken Salad (No Grapes)
Try this for a light, refreshing lunch treat. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, celery, oranges, pineapple and almonds. Chill thoroughly.
- 2Blend together mayonnaise, salt and marjoram. Add to chicken mixture.
- 3Toss together lightly to coat all ingredients.
- 4Serve on crisp lettuce leaves or sandwich between slices of raisin bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Chicken Salad (No Grapes)
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g