1/1 Photo of Fruited Chicken Salad (No Grapes)
Try this for a light, refreshing lunch treat. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, celery, oranges, pineapple and almonds. Chill thoroughly.
- 2Blend together mayonnaise, salt and marjoram. Add to chicken mixture.
- 3Toss together lightly to coat all ingredients.
- 4Serve on crisp lettuce leaves or sandwich between slices of raisin bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Chicken Salad (No Grapes)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 470.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: