Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
My cousin made this delicious salad for me when I stayed with her years ago. She served it on lettuce leaves. It's very easy to prepare, but has to chill for six hours altogether.
- 473.18 ml cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- Place cubed chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill for several hours more to blend flavors.