Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
My cousin made this delicious salad for me when I stayed with her years ago. She served it on lettuce leaves. It's very easy to prepare, but has to chill for six hours altogether.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Place cubed chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill for several hours more to blend flavors.