1/1 Photo of Fruited Chicken Salad
24 hrs 30 mins
Chef on the coast's Note:
This recipe is for a crowd. I haven't made it yet - so I am saving it here so I can find it when I need it! If you try this recipe before I do - please let me know if there should be any changes! Times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 20 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 12 cups cooked rice
- 8 cups green seedless grapes, halves
- 4 cups sliced celery
- 4 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 4 cups mayonnaise or 4 cups salad dressing
- 7 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 -2 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 TBSP of juice.
- 2Combine pineapple and the next 6 ingredients.
- 3Combine mayonnaise, concentrate, salt, pepper and reserved pineapple juice until smooth; toss with chicken mixture.
- 4Chill several hours or overnight.
- 5Add almonds just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 405.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: