Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mom made this last summer and it was fabulous. I have since made it several times myself. Adapted from Gooseberry Patch Celebrate Autumn.
- 1 pint clean fresh raspberries or 1 pint strawberries (if using strawberries, I recommend chopping them) or 1 pint blackberry (if using strawberries, I recommend chopping them)
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together all the ingredients; beat until soft and lumpy.
- Spread on toast, biscuits, bagels, quick breads, etc.
- Store in the refrigerator (I don't know how long this keeps because there is never any left-over).