1/1 Photo of Fruited Brown Rice Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is from a lowfat, high fiber cooking class I attended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the dry milk, sugar and salt.
- 2Add the milk, eggs, and vanilla, mixing the ingredients well with a fork.
- 3Stir in rice, raisins, apricots, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 6-cup casserole dish.
- 5Bake the pudding in a preheated 325 degree oven for 15 minutes. Stir the pudding, and then bake the pudding for another 35 minutes or longer until the milk is absorbed. Serve the pudding warm or chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruited Brown Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (1395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g