Recipe by weekend cooker
Fruited cake with blueberry pie filling.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
With the heat of summer full on us, the slow cooker is getting a real workout, & it did a wonderful job with this tasty cake! I made just one slight change, adding, as I did, & cup of frozen blueberries to the pie filling! Delicious! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray interior of slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix,and butter. Spoon over filling.
- Drop walnuts over top.
- Cover, and cook on low for 3-5 hours or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.