1 hr 10 mins
A great make ahead dessert from Kelloggs website that is best made at least one week before serving. After cooling, wrap carefully and store in airtight container at room temperature. Instead of using cooking spray to prepare the pan, I used Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!). It's a terrific pan release mixture to keep on hand for greasing pans for everything like cakes, muffins, and even casseroles too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together cereal, flour and baking powder.
- 2Add fruits, mixing until well combined. Set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- 4Gradually beat in sugar.
- 5Stir in fruit mixture and nuts.
- 6Pour mixture into a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray (or use pan release Pan Release, Professional Pan Coating (Better Than Pam Spray!)).
- 7Press lightly to distribute fruits evenly.
- 8Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for about 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Cut into 1-1/2 inch squares.
- 11Decorate with additional fruits and nuts, if desired.
- 12Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruitcake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (679 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.2
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 654.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 72.8 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: