Even non-fruitcake eaters love these little jewels! They require some chopping so I usually ask my husband to help out while he's watching TV. He loves these cookies so he never puts up much of an argument!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare fruit and nuts by quartering cherries and chopping dates, pineapples, and nuts about the same size; set aside.
- 3In small bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon; set aside.
- 4In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs and beat well.
- 6Add flour mixture and mix only until combined.
- 7Stir in vanilla and fruit and nuts.
- 8Place spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets and bake about 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown- do not overcook.
- 9After cooling on cookie sheet for 2 minutes transfer to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruitcake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1848 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1538.6
- Calories from Fat 639
- Total Fat 71.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 564.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 164.0 g
- Protein 14.8 g