Sylvia Brown's Note:
This recipe I got from my dear Aunt who has been gone for over 30 years now. People who don't like Fruitcake love this one. This is the best one I have ever eaten, my daughter Christine can eat a 2 pound cake by herself. This cake is very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop 1st four ingriedients.
- 2Mix eggs & sugar.
- 3mix flour with spices and baking powder.
- 4Layer cherries, sprinkle flour mixture, layer pecan.
- 5Layer pinapple, sprinkle flour mixture, layer pecans.
- 6Layer dates, sprinkle flour mixture layer pecans.
- 7Repeat layers till all used up.
- 8Pour egg and sugar mixture over fruit and nuts, mix well by hand.
- 9Line pans that are used with wax paper and packed with mixture and put in a 225* oven and bake till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 10Let cool and pull wax paper off.
- 11Wrap cake in Saran Wrap.
- 12May put 1/2 cherries and whold pecans on top to decorate.
Nutritional Facts for Fruitcake
Serving Size: 1 (3351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13553.6
- Calories from Fat 6291
- Total Fat 699.0 g
- Saturated Fat 69.8 g
- Cholesterol 1692.0 mg
- Sodium 3105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1822.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 147.7 g
- Sugars 1460.5 g
- Protein 174.1 g