Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very good and filling makes a good breakfast or snack and LF.
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canned unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup canned unsweetened sliced peaches, drained and chilled
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 banana, peeled,cut into 1 inch pieces and frozen
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses.
Delicious shake! The combination of fruits makes this taste somewhat tropical. I used frozen peach slices, otherwise followed the recipe. Will make this one often!