Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great dish to serve when you have guest after a meal or just for a quick visit.You can use any amount of fruit or any fruit in season.
- 1 papaya
- 1 mango
- 5 kiwi
- 1 1⁄2 cups large strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon fruit liqueur
- Wash, dry and cut fruit.
- Place on a platter.
- Mix orange juice with cornstarch, until constarch is diuted.
- Pour into a small saucepan.
- Add apricot jam and bring to a boil.
- When boiled close flame.
- Add liquer and the poppy seeds.
- Place cooled dressing in a small bowl, next to the fruit.
- Serve each person a plate of fruit and drizzled the dressing over the fruit.