Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great dish to serve when you have guest after a meal or just for a quick visit.You can use any amount of fruit or any fruit in season.
- Wash, dry and cut fruit.
- Place on a platter.
- Mix orange juice with cornstarch, until constarch is diuted.
- Pour into a small saucepan.
- Add apricot jam and bring to a boil.
- When boiled close flame.
- Add liquer and the poppy seeds.
- Place cooled dressing in a small bowl, next to the fruit.
- Serve each person a plate of fruit and drizzled the dressing over the fruit.