Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
A holiday favorite in my family! Make several weeks ahead; it keeps well in the freezer, up to two months.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade, thawed
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- Simmer sugar and water for 3 minutes; cool.
- Blend 1-1/2 c of the pineapple juice, lemonade, orange juice & mashed bananas.
- Add the sugar mixture, then the remaining 1-1/2 c pineapple juice & 1-1/2 c vodka.
- Freeze in 9x13 covered pan. Scoop into glasses & pour 7-Up or Ginger Ale over to serve.
Awesome slush. The banana adds a nice touch.