Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The Home Cooking Magazine for July/August 2005, provides this recipe of a cool & refreshing salad that can be made year 'round!
- Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 12" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add gingerroot, soy sauce & frozen vegetables to skillet, & saute about 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are thawed & heated through.
- Place drained pasta, cooked vegetable mixture, pineapple chunks with juice & orange juice concentrate in large serving bowl, & mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 8 hours.