Prep 30 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Easy and great, especially during berry season. 2 hour chill time.
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding, mix
- 12 ounces fat-free pound cake, cut into 1/2 in slices
- 1 (16 ounce) canlight peaches in juice, drained, reserving the juice
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry spreadable fruit, heated (no sugar added)
- 2 cups fresh fruit (strawberries,raspberries, blueberries, kiwi fruit)
- 8 ounces light whipped topping
- fresh fruit (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, prepare pudding with nonfat milk according to package directions and refrigerate.
- Line the bottowm of a trifle bowl with half of the cake slices.
- Sprinkle the cake with half of the peach juice. Pour half of the warmed raspberry preserves over the cake and top with half of peach slices and fresh fruit.
- Spoon half the prepared pudding evenly over the fruit and cake.
- Repeat layers, ending with pudding. Top with whipped topping and garnish with fresh fruit.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.