Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Eliso's birthday "cake"
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (7 ounce) bag tea biscuits
- 3 lbs fruit, cut into bite size pieces
- Mix milk, flour and sugar in a pot.
- Over medium heat, beat with mixer until mixture boils (it will thicken).
- Melt butter and add to cooled mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- In separate dish, begin layering the ingredients. Start with the cookies, then pudding, then fruit, then cookies, pudding, fruit, continue layering until all ingredients are used, ending with cookies.