Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a great summer dessert that'll just slide down your throat! I watched it on Mirch Masala, Star Plus today and fell head over heels for this:) The cake is chocolate and the custard is of strawberry flavor, hence, this tastes amazing due the the blend of the two flavours!
- 6 chocolate cake, slices
- 1 cup black grapes or 1 cup green grape
- 1 banana, cut in circles
- 2 cups cold strawberry custard
- 1 can fruit cocktail, reserve 1 cup of the syrup
- glace red cherries, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the cake slices neatly in a square shaped bowl.
- Pour the fruit cocktail syrup over this.
- Now make a layer of the grapes, banana slices and cocktail fruits over this.
- Pour strawberry custard over this.
- Garnish with cherries and chill for 2 hours.