Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful Summertime Appetizer or Dessert. Great for Church or Organization Functions.The dip might disappear on it's own if you are not careful!
- melon (Firm as in Cantelope,Honeydew)
- fruit, as desired
- lemon juice
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Cut your Chosen Fruits into bite size pieces.
- If using apples or other fruit that will turn color spray with Lemon Juice.
- Arrange on Platter.
- Dip: Blend with a mixer the Marshmallow Fluff and Cream Cheese until smooth (add food coloring last if color is desired). Chill 1 hour.
- Serve the platter and dip with toothpicks available.
Bless you, Susan! For Easter's get together, I was asked to bring a fruit (yum) or veggie (yuck) tray. I chose fruit :) and remembered having a wonderful dip. This recipe is what I was told was in it - seemed to be an oddly interesting combo. Looked it up and here it is!! This stuff is over the top good!!! Highly recommend it (careful tho, its verrrry addictive!!)