Recipe by Susan H in New York
Wonderful Summertime Appetizer or Dessert. Great for Church or Organization Functions.The dip might disappear on it's own if you are not careful!
Top Review by HungryPeeps
Bless you, Susan! For Easter's get together, I was asked to bring a fruit (yum) or veggie (yuck) tray. I chose fruit :) and remembered having a wonderful dip. This recipe is what I was told was in it - seemed to be an oddly interesting combo. Looked it up and here it is!! This stuff is over the top good!!! Highly recommend it (careful tho, its verrrry addictive!!)
- melon (Firm as in Cantelope,Honeydew)
- fruit, as desired
- lemon juice
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces bar cream cheese
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut your Chosen Fruits into bite size pieces.
- If using apples or other fruit that will turn color spray with Lemon Juice.
- Arrange on Platter.
- Dip: Blend with a mixer the Marshmallow Fluff and Cream Cheese until smooth (add food coloring last if color is desired). Chill 1 hour.
- Serve the platter and dip with toothpicks available.