Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is a very versatile dish—there are many combinations which I have listed. Kids love it and yet it looks very elegant for those nights of entrainment. Prep time is the draining of the yogurt.
- In paper towel lined sieve, drain the yogurt for 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F and coat 8 x 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray. Press 1 sheet phyllo dough into pan and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of wheat germ; repeat four more times. Each time sprinkle with wheat germ, ruffle the remaining phyllo dough and place around edges of pan coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining wheat germ.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.
- While cooling, in bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, jam, sugar, and zest. Spoon the mixture into the cooled tart shell and top with grapes and blueberries. Dust with powdered sugar.
- OTHER COMBINATIONS FOR THE FILLING: seedless raspberry jam with orange zest and strawberries and kiwifruits, or ginger preserves with orange zest and pineapple and blueberries, or strawberry jam, lime zest with peaches and plums, or orange marmalade with ground cinnamon and cantaloupe and honeydew, or pineapple preserves with five spice powder and raspberries and blackberries, or peach preserves with pumpkin pie spice and mango and strawberries----you can use any of these combo just mix and match--whatever you think is good.