Recipe by **Mandy**
This is a lovely refreshing drink & the tea flavour is so subtle which is great for non-tea drinkers like me. Found in SFI March 2007
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 mango-peach tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 125 g strawberries, hulled, finely diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour lemonade into a jug. Cover and freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until semi-frozen.
- Place tea bags in a heatproof jug. Pour over boiling water. Brew for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Allow tea to cool.
- Pour tea into a large jug. Add pineapple juice, orange juice, semi-frozen lemonade and strawberries. Serve.