Recipe by Stella Mae
This is the best non-alcoholic tea-based punch! It's quick to make, but if you decide to freeze it into a slush, it'll take up to three hours to reach that consistency. If you'd like an alcoholic version, just add rum to taste.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups strong decafeinated brewed tea
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In a punch bowl or large container make a syrup of the sugar and tea.
- Add fruit juices and enough water or more tea-- approximately 1 cup-- to make 24 cups (1 1/2 gallon).
- Freeze this punch base.
- Defrost and stir in ginger ale to make mixture"slushy".
- Serve in a large punch bowl.