Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me this recipe to make for a supper club. It was well received.
- 6 -8 cups water
- 3 large tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- Boil water, pour over tea bags, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Add other ingredients plus enough water to make 1 gallon.
- Stir and serve.
Very good. Reminds me of Tennessee Bar-b-que. I did add more tea and less sugar. I like the tea taste to be stronger than the fruit taste.
VERY REFRESHING on a hot summer day Thanks for sharing
This is good stuff! It really reminds me of the fruit teas we used to make when we lived in Hawaii. The juices blend together so nicely to make a great tasting drink. I made as posted using 6 regular sized decaf tea bags. I didn't need to add any extra water to make the gallon of tea after the juices were added. Thanks for posting! I reviewed this recipe for PAC Fall 2007!