Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids like tea and they also like juice, so when I found this recipe, I thought it would be the perfect combo. Every since I started making it, they have not asked for soda.
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs.
- Add water to each to fill jug.
- Shake well before serving.
- Makes about 2 gallons.