Recipe by Kimmiekins
My kids like tea and they also like juice, so when I found this recipe, I thought it would be the perfect combo. Every since I started making it, they have not asked for soda.
- tea bag, for 2 gallons tea
- 1 1⁄2 quarts boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs.
- Add water to each to fill jug.
- Shake well before serving.
- Makes about 2 gallons.