Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter.
- Pat onto the bottom of 4 (6-inch) tart pans.
- Bake for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and cardamom.
- Mix with an electric mixer until combined.
- Fill the tart pans and bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, remove the tarts from the refrigerator and the tins and arrange with the apricots, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a decorative manner on top of the cheesecake.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the reserved apricot juice, sugar, and red currant jelly, until the jelly dissolves.
- Raise the heat and cook until the mixture starts to boil around the edges.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture slowly until the mixture reaches a glaze consistency.
- Stir in the rose water and remove from the heat.
- With a pastry brush, gently glaze the tarts, and serve.