Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed cookie crumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can apricot halves, drained,juice reserved
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter.
- Pat onto the bottom of 4 (6-inch) tart pans.
- Bake for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and cardamom.
- Mix with an electric mixer until combined.
- Fill the tart pans and bake for 15 minutes, until set.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Just before serving, remove the tarts from the refrigerator and the tins and arrange with the apricots, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a decorative manner on top of the cheesecake.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the reserved apricot juice, sugar, and red currant jelly, until the jelly dissolves.
- Raise the heat and cook until the mixture starts to boil around the edges.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture slowly until the mixture reaches a glaze consistency.
- Stir in the rose water and remove from the heat.
- With a pastry brush, gently glaze the tarts, and serve.