Recipe by Krsi Sue
Using the Azumaya Round wraps as a crust is an easy and quick way to make a fun appetizer that is sure to please.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh fruit, diced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place a round wrap into each cup and lightly spray the top of the wrap. The edges will be slightly ruffled.
- Bake until golden brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- Let shells cool and store in an airtight container until you are ready to use them.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon juice and zest until combined.
- Spoon mixture into the shells.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.