Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking **cook time is for both cook, and chill time**
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups skim milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons skim milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 1 1⁄4 pints blueberries, washed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed,hulled,and halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, in a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt; mix well, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil and 2 TBS milk; pour into the flour mixture, using a fork, mix until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Using your fingers, press the dough evenly over the bottom and edge of a rimmed 12 inch pizza pan, with a fork, prick the dough all over, then bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and remaining 2 C milk, until thickened, spread evenly over the cooled crust.
- Arrange the fruit in a circular pattern over the pudding, beginning with the kiwi in the center, then continuing with the peaches, and blueberries and endind with a border of strawberries, chill for 1-2 hours before serving.