Recipe by brokenburner
This is just something I whipped up to pour over some French toast... but it would work equally well with waffles, pancakes, or even ice cream.
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free preserves (I used raspberry)
- 2 tablespoons milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 pinch xanthan gum (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the preserves and the milk in the microwave for about ten seconds -- you don't want the milk to boil, you want it to be warm.
- Stir briskly until the preserves have dissolved. If it's too watery, add xanthan gum as needed to reach desired consistency.