Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
The combination of these ingredients intrigued me and I'm anxious to try it this holiday season.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- Apple or pear wedges and crackers.
- Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until blended.
- Place mixture into ungreased 9" pie pan.
- Bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes.
- Serve with assorted fruit wedges and crackers.
This is very good, great when you're tired of bean or velvetta dips
This is quite good, but to me, more of a dessert than an appetizer due to the sweetness of the fruits. I put the leftovers on a toasted bagel this morning, and it was delicious!
Nice sweet tangy flavor ! This is a great dip that is a little different.