Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun snack idea for kids or a party
Make and share this Fruit Sushi recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (4 ounce) box fruit roll-ups (I used the skinny kind)
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded coconut (or so)
- Unroll one of the fruit rollups. Cut into 3 inch sections.
- Peel the fruit roll off the paper and put back on. It helps when rolling it up later.
- Smoosh the coconut in a line down the fruit roll. Starting at the edge and leaving the last 1/2" empty.
- Place the pineapple about 1" in from the end of the fruit roll that you started the coconut at. The diameter of the pineapple section should be about a 1/4" thick.
- Start rolling the fruit roll around the pineapple and coconut. Wet the empty end of the fruit roll with a little bit of water and press it onto the section of rolled up fruit roll.
- I kind of smoosh the open ends to make it a bit compact.