Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe was submitted by my college friends' Priti and Priya Aranha's younger sister, Prima Caroline Aranha in Young Times and she was selected as 'Chef of the week' for the week dated Aug 27th- Sept 3rd'2002. CONGRATS, PRIMA! WAY TO GO!
- 1 -2 wafer biscuit
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1 slice papaya
- 3 -5 cashews, ground
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the whipped cream with 1 tsp of instant coffee and sugar.
- Wash and peel the fruit and cut into small pieces.
- Add all the fruit to the creamy mixture.
- Pour a little of this mixture into a glass.
- Then add a scoop of ice-cream.
- Garnish with chopped cashewnuts and decorate with wafer biscuit before serving.