Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Slightly sweet juicy pork that is great for company or for weekday dinner.
Make and share this Fruit-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place dried fruit mix in bowl and add boiling water.
- Set aside to rehydrate.
- Trim all fat and silverskin from tenderloin.
- Slit tenderloin lengthwise (not quite all the way through) making a pocket for the stuffing.
- Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper.
- Drain the fruit mix.
- Peel and core the apple and mix with fruit and place in meat pocket.
- Tie the meat with cord at 1-1 1/2 inch intervals.
- Place meat in 13x9x2 ungreased pan and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350F and roast for 20 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2 - 1 inch slices and serve.