Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Slightly sweet juicy pork that is great for company or for weekday dinner.
Make and share this Fruit-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place dried fruit mix in bowl and add boiling water.
- Set aside to rehydrate.
- Trim all fat and silverskin from tenderloin.
- Slit tenderloin lengthwise (not quite all the way through) making a pocket for the stuffing.
- Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper.
- Drain the fruit mix.
- Peel and core the apple and mix with fruit and place in meat pocket.
- Tie the meat with cord at 1-1 1/2 inch intervals.
- Place meat in 13x9x2 ungreased pan and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350F and roast for 20 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2 - 1 inch slices and serve.
This is AMAZING! I have made this recipe twice now, and I would make it 100 times more. The only change I made was using all dried fruit and not soaking it - it totally works great without doing the soaking. I served the pork with roasted potatoes (made during the last 20 minutes when the roast was out), and honey glazed carrots and parsnips! SO YUMMY!
Excellent! The fruit and apples complimented the roast making for a roast that looked as good as it tasted. The aroma alone makes for a five. I was a little hesitant with the 400 oven temperature but followed through - made as posted and wouldn't change a thing. Am thinking to pork chops stuffed and baked. Had a difficult time choosing just three of your recipes for PAC - Happy I added the extra - thank you Shahana your recipes were a pleasure to make.