1 hr 15 mins
Slightly sweet juicy pork that is great for company or for weekday dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place dried fruit mix in bowl and add boiling water.
- 3Set aside to rehydrate.
- 4Trim all fat and silverskin from tenderloin.
- 5Slit tenderloin lengthwise (not quite all the way through) making a pocket for the stuffing.
- 6Sprinkle the inside with salt and pepper.
- 7Drain the fruit mix.
- 8Peel and core the apple and mix with fruit and place in meat pocket.
- 9Tie the meat with cord at 1-1 1/2 inch intervals.
- 10Place meat in 13x9x2 ungreased pan and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 11Lower heat to 350F and roast for 20 minutes longer.
- 12Remove from oven and let stand for 20 minutes.
- 13Cut into 1/2 - 1 inch slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g