Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a real good recipe to serve a crowd and very tasty and quite a surprise to your guest.
Make and share this Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup diced dried pitted prunes
- 3⁄4 cup diced dried apricot
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- In a bowl combine the prunes, apricots, ginger,cumin,orange peel,cinnamon, salt and pepper; set aside. Untie roast and separate pieces spoon fruit mixture on to 1 piece top with the second piece, retie with kitchen string. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. combine the brown sugar, flour cornstarch, mustard, cumin and vinegar till smooth. and rub over meat . Bake at 350 uncovered for 2 hours or or till a meat thermometer reads at least 160 Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.