Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A wonderful light summertime salad! Cook time is chilling time.
Make and share this Fruit Strata Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the honeydew and pineapple into 3/4" cubes. Slice the strawberries in half. Slice the banana. Shred the cheese.
- Place half of the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Layer fruits on top of the lettuce.
- Top fruit with remaining lettuce.
- Spread yogurt over top, sealing to sides of bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.