2 hrs 15 mins
A wonderful light summertime salad! Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the honeydew and pineapple into 3/4" cubes. Slice the strawberries in half. Slice the banana. Shred the cheese.
- 2Place half of the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- 3Layer fruits on top of the lettuce.
- 4Top fruit with remaining lettuce.
- 5Spread yogurt over top, sealing to sides of bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Strata Salad
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g