- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 large banana
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt (or lemon, or pineapple)
- 2 ounces swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the honeydew and pineapple into 3/4" cubes. Slice the strawberries in half. Slice the banana. Shred the cheese.
- Place half of the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Layer fruits on top of the lettuce.
- Top fruit with remaining lettuce.
- Spread yogurt over top, sealing to sides of bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.