Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for adult dinner parties. Very fruity and a little bit of a kick.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher; stir in ginger ale.
- Chill and serve over ice.
Excellent summer drink that we thought was a great blend of fruity and tangy flavors. I also chilled the blended mixture and ginger ale separately until I was ready to serve. Then I combined them. This is going to be our 4th of July drink. Thanks.
This was an awesome fruity alcoholic drink. I put the blended mixture into a pitcher and let it chill for 4 hours. I also chilled the ginger ale separately. I added the ginger ale to the pitcher just before I was ready to serve. Had a nice smooth citrus-fruit flavor. Thanks Nurse Di.