Recipe by babyparentingguide
This is for a diversified rotary diet. The fruit ingredient and sweetener should match whatever day you're on. For instance, on day 3 of our diet, we could use peach pulp and honey or rice syrup to make this.
- 1 cup fruit, pulp
- 1 tablespoon unbleached cane sugar or 1 tablespoon molasses or 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon maple sugar or 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup or 2 tablespoons date sugar or 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1 tablespoon agar-agar flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon agar, powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes (or about a minute longer if the sweetener you used was liquid, like honey, molasses or agave nectar.).
- Chill and then pour into an airtight, glass container.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 weeks.
- This is not a jelly that should be canned or jarred in the traditional sense. It's just for making and then using within 3 weeks.
- If you are on a rotation diet and you make this, you should only use it every 4 days because of the agar. Even if you used different fruits, you'd be having agar every day. No bueno.