Recipe by Ceezie
This is a Weight Watchers recipe worth 2 points. Serve these with hot cider, spiced tea or othe warming beverages.
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 cup dried fruit (any mix)
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using an electric mixer, cream together sugar, margarine and molasses; beat in egg substitute. Blend in the flour and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and dried fruit.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons until a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake approx 8 min or until firm.
- Stir together 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar and sprinkle over cookies.