Top Review by Jellyqueen
My first impression of this soup was, not sweet enough. I used peaches as the fruit and tasted it while it was still hot. But I let it cool to eat as a cold soup, and it was perfect. My guess is that it just needs that little while to make the flavors marry. Great soup for those hot days when you want something cool and refreshing.
- 1⁄3 cup apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brandy
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 dash allspice, Ground
- 1⁄2 cup papayas or 1⁄2 cup peaches or 1⁄2 cup pineapple, Peeled & Sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small nonmetal bowl stir together apricot nectar and cornstarch.
- Stir in brandy, honey and allspice.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power 1 to 2 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in fruit.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or till heated through.
- Chill thoroughly, if desired.
- Serve hot or cold.