- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled, halved
- 250 g punnet strawberries, hulled
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g Greek yogurt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place kiwifruit, 1/4 cup iced water, 3 tbs sugar and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and pour into 4 small bowls. Rinse blender jug, then add strawberries, remaining water, sugar and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Gently pour into one side of each bowl, so that the soups swirl together. Serve with a small dollop of Greek yoghurt.