Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for beverage tag a different soup will be good for the summer.
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled, halved
- 250 g punnet strawberries, hulled
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g Greek yogurt, to serve
- Place kiwifruit, 1/4 cup iced water, 3 tbs sugar and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and pour into 4 small bowls. Rinse blender jug, then add strawberries, remaining water, sugar and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Gently pour into one side of each bowl, so that the soups swirl together. Serve with a small dollop of Greek yoghurt.