Recipe by Lisahas5dogs
I have Chrones disease and was having trouble eating fresh fruits, so I whipped up this smoothy from ingrediants I had available and enjoyed it so much I thought I'd share it. Hope y'all enjoy!!!!
Top Review by free-free
yummy mix of yummy stuff ;)...i used a chocolate soy yogurt...and liked the results...mr. free-free and i split one as a "leeeetle" dessert after a salad dinner...nice...easy to throw together and good for the summer...want to make for breakie for mr free-free on summer days...'stead of winter oatmeals...:)-thanks for the recipe share...
- 1 banana (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries (washed)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh strawberries (washed and cut into small chunks)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 ice cubes (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 1 sprig mint, for garnish (optional)