Recipe by Maiden77
Been meaning to try this but wanted to transfer it from my Food and Family magazine before the kdsi trashed the thing. You can substitute reduced fat ingredients to make them healthier if you like. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen mixed berries, thawed, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9x13-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of the foil extending over the sides of the pan.
- Mix graham crumbs, butters and 2 tablespoons sugar; press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filing.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Smash drained berries with fork; stir into cheese mixture. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handle to remove from the pan before cutting into pieces to serve. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.