Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
all my favorite fruits are in this one.
- 1 medium banana
- 10 medium strawberries, hulled
- 1 ripe medium peach (or any combination of these fruits)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sugar, to taste
- Cut up the banana, strawberries and peach; place in a blender.
- Add the milk, vanilla and sugar and whirl.
- Makes 2 servings.
I've been trying to get more fruit in my diet and this really does the trick. Boy is this ever good! I followed the ingredients exactly...loved it! What's nice about his recipe is you can change the fruit for variety and use whatever fruit you happen to have on hand. Thanks again, Bliss.
Simple and great, especially on a hot day with crushed ice on top. I'd skip the vanilla, and let the flavor of the fresh fruit rule the smoothie.
it is nice!