- 1 cup plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries or 1 cup frozen mixed berry
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup real milk (for best results, use real 2% milk, can substitute with soy)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients into a blender.
- If you don't have a blender.
- Use your teeth to crush ice, then mix crushed ice with other ingredients in large coffee can.
- Then kick the coffee can around on the ground outside until you think it's ready - or until the men in white jackets come to take you away.