Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I came up with this recipe. Too many hippie-vegetarians had recipes with fake milk. We need a real, good recipe for a smoothie.
- 1 cup plain vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries or 1 cup frozen mixed berry
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup real milk (NOT THAT SOY CRAP! HIPPIES...)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- Mix all ingredients into a blender.
- If you don't have a blender.
- Use your teeth to crush ice, then mix crushed ice with other ingredients in large coffee can.
- Then kick the coffee can around on the ground outside until you think it's ready - or until the men in white jackets come to take you away.
Some of us drink that "soy crap" for dietary reasons, thank you very much! ;)
Really good and simple to prepare.
My wife just made this for me. I told her to find a smoothie recipe on this site. Needless to say, she says that it's the best smoothie she's ever made. I agree. Great recipe!