Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes as is from The Ontario Seasonal Cookbook, 2007, sent to me by a great cookbook swap partner! The ingredients are as listed in the original recipe, but I omit the ice!
- 1 banana, peeled, cut, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup ice, crushed
- Put all ingredients in blender, then blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glass & enjoy.
My son and I enjoyed this for a nice refreshing breakfast on a warm and humid day.
VERY TASTING SMOOTHIE HERE !! I used frozen blueberries, and strawberries and a fresh banana. Will repeat this one. Very very refreshing. Made for PRMR tag.
Very good smoothie! Great flavors that I loved. Made for Gimme 5 tag.