Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A delicious summer treat! For a kid-friendly version, eliminate the vodka, portion slush into dixie cups and insert a plastic spoon before freezing. Serve like an ice pop or eat from the cup as it melts!
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen peaches, cubed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup raspberry vodka
- In a large freezer-safe container, stir the sliced bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving so mixture becomes slushy.