- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 bananas (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, and pineapple juice.
- Fill 6 or 7 ice cube trays with mixture.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove cubes from freezer trays and store in plastic bags.
- Use within 6 months.
- Makes about 100 small cubes.
- FRUIT SLUSH: Fill a glass with FRUIT SLUSH ICE cubes.
- Add ginger ale to cover.
- Let stand 15 minutes, stir and serve.